tommo64

Getting Mobiles Phones Unlocked

Hi All,

My son has a mobile locked to O2. I've contacted them but they won't play ball :arghh:(no surprise there!:nah:). Does anyone know where we can get it unlocked fairly cheaply (now don't laugh:biglaugh:) in or around Adelaide?

Guest Jen & Did

Hi what type of phone is it? My OH unlocked our son's samsung J700 which we bought from O2 on pay as you go and he has the codes. If its the same pm us and we will give you the codes.

Jen

Hi what type of phone is it? My OH unlocked our son's samsung J700 which we bought from O2 on pay as you go and he has the codes. If its the same pm us and we will give you the codes.

Jen

If that doesn't work google unlocking mobile phones and unlock codes for your model.

I remember a chap who did just that 5 years ago and ended up opening a mobile phone shop....it got him a business visa:biglaugh:

Hi All,

My son has a mobile locked to O2. I've contacted them but they won't play ball :arghh:(no surprise there!:nah:). Does anyone know where we can get it unlocked fairly cheaply (now don't laugh:biglaugh:) in or around Adelaide?

Hi Tommo

I got mine unlocked at the west lakes shopping center, not at one of the main suppliers, at one of the stalls down the center.

Regards

Les

Thanks Jen, but his phone is a sony ericsson W395. I've tried doing it on the internet but they said they couldn't generate a code for it. And I'm still waiting for a refund!

Hi Tommo

I got mine unlocked at the west lakes shopping center, not at one of the main suppliers, at one of the stalls down the center.

Regards

Les

Thanks Les. I'll have to try them. Are they there regularly? Also, if you don't mind, what make of phone and how much did they charge you?

Thanks,

Tom

Thanks Les. I'll have to try them. Are they there regularly? Also, if you don't mind, what make of phone and how much did they charge you?

Thanks,

Tom

Hi Tom,

Not sure if they are there regulary , looks like a permenant setup, my phone was nokia and he charged me $15, only problem was we had to leave the phone with the them, but it worked ok.

Les