laura girling

Jaffa Cakes

Hey Guys,

So sad to be this excited about something I shouldn't be eating.

I was in Food land port Adelaide on Sat, when I looked down in the isle and saw a real, proper pack of JAFFA CAKES made by Jacobs, I could have sworn they were Mcvities but obviously not here, a very sad WHOOP WHOOP from Laura:o xxxxx

Guest Taylors08

There is a shop in glenelg called the Lolly Shop and that sells them along with loads of other British treats.. Not cheap though but its great going in..

Kelly x

There is a shop in glenelg called the Lolly Shop and that sells them along with loads of other British treats.. Not cheap though but its great going in..

Kelly x

Hey Kelly,

The Jaffa cakes were $429 per packet,

tasted great xxx

Guest Bluenose

$429 bucks a packet???? Jesus wept....I hope they were worth it ;) ha ha

Guest The Dimmocks

Hey Laura

We went to Foodland this afternoon and they had some Jaffa Cakes at $2.50, they were nearly past there best though. I didnt buy any. I did think of you though after seeing your post on FB. xxx

Hey Laura

We went to Foodland this afternoon and they had some Jaffa Cakes at $2.50, they were nearly past there best though. I didnt buy any. I did think of you though after seeing your post on FB. xxx

Hey Michelle,

I bought 1 packet of original Jaffa Cakes at $4.29 and 3 packets of cheapy ones at $2.50.

The expencive ones were awesome, the cheap ones were ok, but not entirely the same.

Id buy the proper ones next time just for a treat, its just nice to know they are there when you miss them.

Laura xx