Guest gingerlindz

Other half visa

Guest gingerlindz

Hi, this might sound a stupid question but here it goes. Please be kind if it is stupid!!!!!

I'm applying for a sponsored 457 visa and wondered if i can put my partner on it? We've been together for the past 2 years but have only lived together for a year and have only had a joint bank account for approx 4-5 months. I heard we had to have been living together 2 years and have had a joint bank account for 2 years before a joint visa would be granted but i wasn't sure if that was only for a joint PR visa or for all joint visas. Can anyone help?

Thanks Lindsay

Guest gingerlindz

also can he work on a OH sponsored visa? Cause I'm not happy to do all the working if he's doing all the enjoying!!!

Hi, this might sound a stupid question but here it goes. Please be kind if it is stupid!!!!!

I'm applying for a sponsored 457 visa and wondered if i can put my partner on it? We've been together for the past 2 years but have only lived together for a year and have only had a joint bank account for approx 4-5 months. I heard we had to have been living together 2 years and have had a joint bank account for 2 years before a joint visa would be granted but i wasn't sure if that was only for a joint PR visa or for all joint visas. Can anyone help?

Thanks Lindsay

Just get married :chatterbox:

Only kidding take a look at the DIAC site that place will tell you what you can and cnt do and goes into very deep detail as to what each VISA entails.

HG

Guest gingerlindz

ARRGG!!!! mmmmaarrriieed Nah that'll no catch on! I had a quick look at DIAC but only glanced i'll need to sit down and have proper look.

Thanks