3 Bed in Hallett Cove for Rent

Guest The Morleys

Guest The Morleys

Hi

we are currently renting a lovely 3 Bed in Hallett Cove but have just bought down, at Seaford Rise so are having to break the lease, which means we still have to pay the rent on the property till another tenant is found. So if any one is interested the house is on Reliance road, Hallett Cove and the estate agent is Phil McMahon Realestate, their number is 0883821577.

The house has just been renovated through out so has a brand new kitchen and bathroom, the walls are all neutrally painted. It has sea views from the front and a lovely covered decked area out back that looks onto park land (we get parrots in the trees!) It is opposite the train station which we were a bit concerned about at first but I can honestly say we don't notice the trains as they approach the station very slowly. I work in the city at the Royal Adelaide Hospital and catch the train every day, it is a fantastic journey along the coast and takes 30 - 40 mins. (the trains here are really reliable and come exactly on time!) Hallett Cove is a really lovely suburb, it is a 5 minute drive to the sea or a 15 minute walk. There are 4 schools close by and a new shopping mall & super market. We are paying $350 per week, which is reasonable compared to some places we looked at.

We were a bit concerned when we started looking for rentals that we might struggle to find somewhere as the competition is steep and we had no rental references but the landlord is from the UK and has been brilliant as was the estate agent.

If you have any questions or would like some more info please feel free to contact me.

Nina

hi there. we would be interested but are not due to arrive until 31st may although would be prepared to start the lease earlier so we had somewhere to arrive to.... we have friends in hallett cove who would collect keys for us. would the agent be willing to rent to someone who's not yet in the country if we were willing to pay the bond and a couple of months rent in advance do you think??? also, do you have any pics of the house that you could maybe email me. my address is helen.halliday@sky.com

many thanks

Helen

Guest Gina & Alan

Hi we were at your house today looking, it is perfect for us, can you call us on 0415 767600 our little boy was playing with the parrots on the park land at the back,

Gina is going to uni in the cbd so the train line is perfect and the primary school over the back for our 7 year old is ideal.

Can we pop over and view as soon as possible

Regards Gina and Alan

Guest The Morleys

hi, sorry I went and spoke to the agents, they have to meet you and access you, renting is a pain in the backside over here and very competitive, good luck for when you arrive. If you need any help when you get here drop us a line Marcus 01414 610612.