Processing time after Police and Medical Checks

Yicker

Guest paultozer

Also in the same situation, but have been waiting 3 weeks now since our medicals were finalised and uploaded police checks on the 26th January. I rang the immigration department who have said I've just got to be patient as they have about 500 cases for each case officer, but there was no other documents needed.

I'm guessing we'll just have to sit tight and wait, but it is really frustrating and stressful, being in limbo.

Guest dean berridge
We are in the same situation as you. Our police checks have just come back and the Meds are being sent back this week. My migration agent advised me that if all is good we could get our visas approved 10 days after the checks are received. We have applied for a 176 visa, with state sponsorship. Fingers crossed. Where are you going to and when? We're going to Adelaide:)

Hi sam morgan, we're are looking to Victor harbor as we have family there:), though we liked Seaford/ Maona, Port Nuelunga everywhere we visited really ha ha

Guest dean berridge
Also in the same situation, but have been waiting 3 weeks now since our medicals were finalised and uploaded police checks on the 26th January. I rang the immigration department who have said I've just got to be patient as they have about 500 cases for each case officer, but there was no other documents needed.

I'm guessing we'll just have to sit tight and wait, but it is really frustrating and stressful, being in limbo.

Not to fussed at moment as we want to sell the house so no ties in UK hoping to move June/ July time fingers crossed.

Hi all,

Would just like to thank everyone for their replies however I would also like to appologize to everyone as I should have replied to this thread at the time.

The original message I posted was back in March 2010 and we were granted out 175 Visa on 22nd June 2010 (our 3rd wedding anniversary) so it took just under 3 months.

Hopefully the recent replies are still relevant for people currently going through the Visa process.

Cheers

Scott.

• 6 months later...

Applied for 475 in Sept 2009. asked for medical and PCC on May 2012, all (me my wife and 2 kids) medical finalized on 08/08/2012. In document checklist kids medical shows MET but me and my wife's PCC and medical still shows required. Any idea whats going on? how long it could take to get visa ? i am from a HR country. Am i going under security check? or what?