3br house for cheap rent in North East Suburbs with POOL

Guest Toby

Guest Toby

Lease for 6, 12 or 18 months.

Hi, we are reluctantly having to leave our rental that we have been in for the last 12months as we have bought a property which was being rented out but have now been told by the FIRB that it must be our permanent residence as we are not permanent residents yet and can not keep renting it out, so have had to give our tenant the usual 60 days notice whilst also giving our notice to our landlords (it alls gets confusing) and now have the hassle of having to move into a house that is smaller than the 1 we are in.

Anyway the house itself overlooks a reserve, the front garden has impresiive palm trees that really make the house stand out. The rear garden is again enclosed with about 15 palm trees all around the border, you are not overlooked from either the front or the back, the pool is a large 60000 litre, with attached spa, at the back of the house is full length veranda that the owners only had fitted last year. There are 4seperate lawns that cover the back and side of the house with lights all around the garden for when you are enertaining in the evening. There are 3 bedrooms 2 with fitted wardrobes, seperate bathrom with bath and shower. seperate toilet. The lounge is an L shape with the dining room. There is air conditiong, Oil fired heating. The kitchen is dated but does offer all you need plus a breakfast bar and room for a kitchen table and chairs. All this for $300 per week. Its in Modbury North, 5 minutes walk to Tea Treet PLaza and the O-Bahn, its close to some of the best schools in this area.

I just thought i would offer it out to this community first as i intend to advertise it next week and if you want any more info just email / message me and i will give you any more info you require

Ps. When we came to look at this house they had an open day and had over 15 diffrent people applying for it.

PPS. The landlords are fantastic, they have done 1 inspection in 12months which entailed them coming in the front door out the back door and looking at the grass (it was summer) and asked us to water it a bit more often as they like it to be green all year long!!!!! They are very helpful and just want you to be happy in there home which they have owned for about 35 years and brought there family up in.

Cheers Toby

Lease for 6, 12 or 18 months.

Hi, we are reluctantly having to leave our rental that we have been in for the last 12months as we have bought a property which was being rented out but have now been told by the FIRB that it must be our permanent residence as we are not permanent residents yet and can not keep renting it out, so have had to give our tenant the usual 60 days notice whilst also giving our notice to our landlords (it alls gets confusing) and now have the hassle of having to move into a house that is smaller than the 1 we are in.

Anyway the house itself overlooks a reserve, the front garden has impresiive palm trees that really make the house stand out. The rear garden is again enclosed with about 15 palm trees all around the border, you are not overlooked from either the front or the back, the pool is a large 60000 litre, with attached spa, at the back of the house is full length veranda that the owners only had fitted last year. There are 4seperate lawns that cover the back and side of the house with lights all around the garden for when you are enertaining in the evening. There are 3 bedrooms 2 with fitted wardrobes, seperate bathrom with bath and shower. seperate toilet. The lounge is an L shape with the dining room. There is air conditiong, Oil fired heating. The kitchen is dated but does offer all you need plus a breakfast bar and room for a kitchen table and chairs. All this for $300 per week. Its in Modbury North, 5 minutes walk to Tea Treet PLaza and the O-Bahn, its close to some of the best schools in this area.

I just thought i would offer it out to this community first as i intend to advertise it next week and if you want any more info just email / message me and i will give you any more info you require

Ps. When we came to look at this house they had an open day and had over 15 diffrent people applying for it.

PPS. The landlords are fantastic, they have done 1 inspection in 12months which entailed them coming in the front door out the back door and looking at the grass (it was summer) and asked us to water it a bit more often as they like it to be green all year long!!!!! They are very helpful and just want you to be happy in there home which they have owned for about 35 years and brought there family up in.

Cheers Toby

Hi Toby

Have you got any pictures of th house. How far is is from Calvery north.

We are hoping to be out there 1st week of august but if it right for us we could talk and arrange a holding fee. What are the local primary schools.

welshgirl

Hi Toby, Have you been able to secure a replacement tennent yet? We are coming out in July before starting work in September. Would really like to secure a rental whilst out there as I may have to come out on my own initially so would be happier if we could view together and then be more relaxed knowing we have somewhere to go when I start work. Many thanks Jane and Rob

• 1 month later...