Guest willow1234

any rentals anywhere

Guest willow1234

hi there been here for a week now and we woundered if anyone nows of any rentals in seafored area thats coming up or if anyones breaking there lease in that suburb...... many thanks deb

hi there been here for a week now and we woundered if anyone nows of any rentals in seafored area thats coming up or if anyones breaking there lease in that suburb...... many thanks deb

Welcome to OZ Deb and family. I've sent you a PM so as you settle a liitle, give us a ring and we will meet up. We are only 10 mins from you. :jiggy:

Guest Nick11

Sorry can't help you with the rental..but just wanted to say hi. We lived down the road from you in Giltbrook. My kids went to Rocking horse nursery in Ilkeston.

Hope you settle okay..we've been here 3 years now and luv it.

xxxx

Guest KP Nuts

Hi Deb,

We are currently living in Seaford Rise, in a four bedroom house, and we will be moving out on the 14th June.

PM me if you would like more details

Guest Karen H

Hi Deb

We are breaking our lease on a 3/4 bed house on Sunday Estate in Aldinga Beach, a bit further south than Seaford but send me a private message if you are interested. I will be putting some info on here later.

Thanks Karen

Hi Deb

We are breaking our lease on a 3/4 bed house on Sunday Estate in Aldinga Beach, a bit further south than Seaford but send me a private message if you are interested. I will be putting some info on here later.

Thanks Karen

And what a lovely place Aldinga Beach is.....even better wheh we move there...woohoo.

HG