Guest clare

1 week in now!

Guest clare

Well its been a week since we landed in this beautiful country and i must say we bloody love it here!!!:)

Have had a few downs but mainly ups have a bank account and a school and have secured a rental for 12 months.

Girls love it here and never mention wales at all they have just got on with it all its been quite boring for them as they been with us doing everything and have not done much kiddie stuff yet but that will follow. guilt eh!

People are so friendly here and so relaxed- just luvin it!!! just need jobs now loads around but dont get many replies so gona go to places in person and see what it brings. Good times are ahead again im sure and im gona enjoy every minute of this journey!!:):notworthy:

Guest Geordie Lad

I am almost a week in myself and got to say I am loving it too!

Started work, got a motor and now looking for a place for when my temporary accomodation comes to an end. Also got to say people have been friendly!

Think I am going to enjoy life here . . .

:D

Just sendng a big welcome to Adelaide to the pair of you, sounds like you guys are settling in pretty well and are just getting on with it.....looking forward to hearing lots more positive stuff...

Enjoy....Adelaide is a beautiful lady.....

HG

Guest kangomik

Don't forget to follow the applications up with phone calls..... but best of all deliver in person..... it's harder to say no that way!

Guest guest569

can all newbies please note that it is against all imigration forum rules , book one , paragraph seven. " It takes longer than one week to join the i love adelaide group !!" !!!!!!!!!

:biglaugh:

Guest kangomik

LOL @ PP SHUSH the "i hate it brigade" will only back your statement. They all stayed for 5 years + though.

can all newbies please note that it is against all imigration forum rules , book one , paragraph seven. " It takes longer than one week to join the i love adelaide group !!" !!!!!!!!!

:biglaugh:

BTW you owe me 10 Bux.....:policeman:

HG

Guest happy feet

:biglaugh:[/QUOT

come back in afew months and tell us you love it!!! Glad you settlin quick, but there r lots of ups and downs in the first yr or so, so loving it in the first week is abit much...Good luck though, hope you continue to love it. Could really do without these posts in there first week, as it's not a true reflextion of things to come!! IMO

Don't love or Hate it:confused:, but don't get this love it from day 1 stuff, it takes alot of time and effort to settle into the love it bit....Roll on summer, love that bit!!!:)

Guest cornish Busdriver

Hi Clare and Geordie Lad.

Congates on making it here.

We've been here 2 years in November and still love it as much now as when we first arrived.

Guest EHumphreys

Hi Clare, we've been here just over 18 months now from Anglesey and we love it too. There are things we miss about home but all in all its pretty great here x

Guest Carolandcraig

Glad youve settled in quickly. It is a beautiful and friendly country, and your children will only enjoy it more when the summer gets here.

Guest clare

Ehumphreys whre about in Anglesey are you from? My husband is from LLandegfan!!

Happy feet im sorry but we do love it here, maybe we will change our minds i duno, but what i do know is

when you have been through what we have been through to get here you learn to appreiciate

everything in life. struggled like hell to get here for 3 1/2 years im gonna give this all we have and give

it a bloody good go and still im sure will love it here!

Guest Guest75

I remember some very tired and nervous people at the airport a week ago;)

Glad to see you enjoying it now:):)

Guest happy feet
    Ehumphreys whre about in Anglesey are you from? My husband is from LLandegfan!!

Happy feet im sorry but we do love it here, maybe we will change our minds i duno, but what i do know is

when you have been through what we have been through to get here you learn to appreiciate

everything in life. struggled like hell to get here for 3 1/2 years im gonna give this all we have and give

it a bloody good go and still im sure will love it here!

yes we have all been through alot too get here, we all in same boat...just have different stories... I hope it all continues too go well for you