Guest jasmine

Weight Loss at Adelaide

Guest jasmine

You are just arrived at adelaide .You dont know the weight loss centres or clinics. So I just put here some weght loss tips .

Drink enough water: Drink 8-10 glasses of water everyday 10-15 minutes before and after meals. Don't opt juice instead of water. Cold water is preferred to normal. Keep your body hydrated. Even exercise requires enough water.

Get more fiber: Fiber keeps the right amount of water in your intestines, making digestive system work more efficiently and may even directly help in weight loss.

try these <rubbish spammy site with laughably bad grammar edited out!:biglaugh:> tips for your health

Guest nicandchris

Hi there im unsure of the meaning of this post? weight loss for what? could you explain more please?

Guest katsmajic

Weight loss when you get to Adelaide is impossible! Way too much food and alcohol to try - and you have to be sociable ;)

I reckon most people gain in the first year then work like mad to get it off and keep it off there after.....

The water tip is a good one - try it hot/warm with a slice of lemon too....you wont believe how much water you'll drink come the summer.

Guest katsmajic

She thinks were all fat :biglaugh:

Hi there im unsure of the meaning of this post? weight loss for what? could you explain more please?

Guest cornish Busdriver
    She thinks were all fat :biglaugh:

Hell i am, ive put on 10 kilo's since being here :biglaugh:

Think its part fault of bbq, steaks, beer, steaks, beer possibly more beer and the fact i also think its part of a busdrivers job description to have a bit of a belly.:biglaugh:

Guest Guest75

Definitely a bit fat ,lardy piece of spam.

Especially easy to spot if you look at the incredibly bad grammar on the site. (Snigger):biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest Guest75

I'll edit out the lousy site later.

Perhaps public humiliation is a better way to stop spammers???:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest WhatNow?

Must admit, when I first saw that post I thought it was dodgy! Couldn't even spell 'weight' (bit of a giveaway!) Mind you when I was a systems manager I once received an application for an analyst programmer job from someone who spelled 'computer' 'computor' all the way through his CV!

Guest RichandHelen

Well Australia is by % of population is the fattest nation on earth . Easy to see why..

Guest Mitchell

(2) Squeeze a lemon into a glass of warm water and add 2 tsp. of honey to it. Take it daily for four months to shed obesity. This will prevents weight loss.

Well if this prevents weight loss I won't be trying this one then! Pmsl :D