Sign in to follow this  
Guest draclee

psv elcectrician?

Guest draclee

:err::unsure:Hi all, i'm an Auto electrician and have been working in the psv industry for a number of years now. Can anybody advise me of simular work over there as i would like to get a job asap after landing ,so getting the ball rolling now maybe a good start for me.

cheers

chris:)

I take PSV is passenger services vehicle think you would be looking at someone like Torrance transit or one of the other bus companies Cornish bus driver might be able to help you out and I think there is someone else who is a mechanic with one of the bus companies

Guest cornish Busdriver
    :err::unsure:Hi all, i'm an Auto electrician and have been working in the psv industry for a number of years now. Can anybody advise me of simular work over there as i would like to get a job asap after landing ,so getting the ball rolling now maybe a good start for me.

cheers

chris:)

Hiya Chris.

Give Torrens Transit or Southlink a bell.

I work for Torrens as a driver and theres a torrens spanner tapper on here as well.

Torrens Transit number is (08) 8295 7277 and main depot is Morphettville; corner of morphett and oaklands road.

Southlink number is (08) 8186 2888

Matt