Permanent Residency and Special needs

Guest ozzyotter

Guest ozzyotter

Hi all,

I am very new to this, so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

We are here on a 475 visa and are meeting all the criteria - one thing that has come about is that our daughter has been diagnosed with mild autism.

Just wondering if anyone has applied for permanent residency with a child who has special needs.

Looking forward to getting lots of feedback.

Many thanks

Ozzyotter:v_SPIN:

Guest shella_n

Hi

My daughter has also been diagnosed with mild austism. We are currently here on 457 visa but just about to apply for PR. I would also welcome any information.

FYI the pre-school that my daughter goes to have been absolutely fantastic, so helpful (unlike home) and have already applied for 1 on 1 funding, speech therapy etc (weve only been here 6 weeks) and im really hoping that this move to Aus is really going to benefit her.

If you want to chat about anything please feel free to pm me.

Michelle

Guest ozzyotter

Hi

Thank you so much for the PM. Been really busy lately but I will get in touch.

Once again thanks very much and look forward to having a caht.

Ozzyotter.

Guest ozzyotter

Hi Tina&Steve,

Thank you so much for the info, that puts my mind at ease a little. It is alittle tough when you come out here and your little one is diagnosed with autism. I think I am just getting to grips with it but still have those days when I can't see the light.

But I agree the school and all the people we have seen out here are great. Very supportive.

Thanks once again.

Lynn

Hi Tina&Steve,

Thank you so much for the info, that puts my mind at ease a little. It is alittle tough when you come out here and your little one is diagnosed with autism. I think I am just getting to grips with it but still have those days when I can't see the light.

But I agree the school and all the people we have seen out here are great. Very supportive.

Thanks once again.

Lynn

Yes very hard to get your head round its been I year now for us and still learning and I work with kids main school and special needs.

Every you want anything give us a shout xx

Guest ozzyotter
Yes very hard to get your head round its been I year now for us and still learning and I work with kids main school and special needs.

Every you want anything give us a shout xx

Thanks thats really great. :)

Do you guys ever go to the socials held south of Adelaide.

Cheers