Sign in to follow this  
Guest mandmick

Good Golden Grove Dentist or Medibank Provider

Guest mandmick

Does anyone know of a good, kind and gentle dentist (if they exist!!) near Golden Grove who is a medibank provider. Also happy to travel if anyone can recommend one elsewhere.Even up to the city, for a good one!

Thanks

You could try Chris at the Highbury Dental Practice - he is a really nice guy - for a dentist! (even puts vasoline on my lips during treatment to stop them splitting and hurting!) but I don't know if he does Medibank as I don't have any sort of cover.

Guest katieb

Hi,

You could try McIntyre Dental clinic on McIntyre road (near Gulfview Heights). I have the lady there (sorry can't remember her name) and she is lovely and very gentle. Not sure on the Medibank side of things though?

K.

Guest caoimhe

Golden Grove dental surgery at the shopping village is a medibank provider. We use them and pay nothing for a check up and clean. My kids needed some fillings and the max they charge for them is $10 each. As regards kind and gentle we all highly recommend Shelley, my husband is terrified of the dentist and tries to avoid at all cost, he used to get knocked out for a filling but has no probs going to Shelley.

Guest mandmick

Thanks ladies,

Caomhie, I've booked GG Village so fingers crossed!