breaking lease, Henley Beach Road

fluffy

To anybody who is interested we are wanting to break our lease as soon as possible.

It is a three bedroomed townhouse, with intergral electric garage. Allocated parking. One tiled loungving area, kitchen/diner. laundry room with sink and sownstairs toilet. Covered outside entertaining area.

Upstairs has three double carpeted bedrooms. Two of the rooms have external door to balcony. master bedroom has walin wardrobe. Bathroom has walk in shower and spa bath. seperate toilet. Landing has large storage cupboard. The property has reverse cycle ducted heating and cooling.

The property is based in Lockleys which is 10 mins from the city and 15 mins from beach. Within walking distance to local shops. Bus stop 2 mins away with buses every 15 mins.

Also within walking distance to local schools.

rent is $380 per week

Pm if you are interested

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Peachie

We have been looking in lockleys to grt nearer the kids school

not sure the house would be suitible as got used to alot of space where abouts in lockleys are you and we have two very active kids do you think the townhouse is big enough the rent looks good tho

pm me if you want anymore details and I#ll send my phone no (ps I haven't worked out how to pm yet!!!!)

Deb x