PS3 Question for people still in UK

Diane

Need to buy a Sony PS3 headset (the type with bluetooth) for my son, and just wondering if anyone in the UK can suggest the cheapest place to buy one online from over there?

Inlaws are coming out in ten days or so, so I could get it sent to them to bring with them. With the strong dollar, and the advantages of supply and demand in the UK, thought it may work out cheaper to buy there rather than here.

I've had a look on ebay - that might be the way to go - but if anyone knows any other cheap online stores, all suggestions gratefully received.

Thanks

D

Guest Janine3979

Hiya,

We are not in the UK but have only been here 4 months. Amazon or tesco are usually the cheapest and think amazon do free next day delivery for first order.

Janine