mick&shan

Shakespeare's Book & Coffee Shop

Best Wishes and Good luck to Mike & Bex ( aka Needtogonow)

On the Grand opening of Shakespeare's Book & Coffee Shop in Port Nourlunga this Saturday 30th October :jiggy:

Had my grand tour today and looks really good ;) Well done you guys

Guest Guest75

Oooeerr!!!

Free Champers???:cute:

Seriously - very best wishes upon your new venture,may it be a resounding success!!!:D:D

Guest sarahsmartiepants

yes good luck guys x I am sure it will be a success x

Hopefully I can pop down

sarah

Guest Chelseadownunder

You couldnt wish to meet nicer people. The shop looks fab. Get yer self down there for the opening. Its great to have a good book shop compared to the service we have had from some of the others around. Good luck guys !!

Guest cazzie

Very best wishes in your new venture Mick, Shan and family. I love Shakespeare and will definitely be popping in but not this weekend as off to Sydney. Hope the opening goes really well for you.

Guest needtogonow

What a lovely surprise! Thankyou so much Mick and Shan, an extra glass of bubbly will be waiting for you both. Many thanks to all who have shown their support along the way it will not be forgotten, really looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow. Please all feel free to pop in and join us tomorrow it will be a family friendly occasion (as we are a family friendly bookshop) and welcome everyone.

Guest TraceyT

Count me in guys, see you later this morning. Good luck for the opening. All our love and best wishes. T, J, A & C xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest Chelseadownunder

Just been up to Shakespeares book shop. Had a lovely coffee and scone Lush !! They have a great choice of books with such a wide range I was very surprised. I understand they are open tomorrow as well. Would thoroughly recommend a vist. Very friendly and very helpfull !!

Guest cazzie
    Very best wishes in your new venture Mick, Shan and family. I love Shakespeare and will definitely be popping in but not this weekend as off to Sydney. Hope the opening goes really well for you.

Sorry guys, I got the names wrong! I hope the opening went well - I will be popping in tomorrow after school, see you then.