Winery Tour for the Laydeez

Libby and Yorkshire Lass.....are you sure you girls haven't already been on the sauce today/tonight as your post are very upbeat! LOl

You'll both be doing the highland fling on this tour, I can see it now 26_17_3.gif

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb098&pp=ZNxuk137YYGB

Guest donna T
Yo lady dudes

Deb really looking forward to it, so much so she's volunteered me to drive the mini bus if a non drinking driver is required :huh: sure I'll be rewarded in heaven:jiggy:

You would be loved forevermore and I am sure everyone would agree - what a superstar:notworthy:

Guest deb and stoo

Yo lady dudes

Just showed Deb the limo post and she's scuttled off to the wardrobe to see if her posh frock is posh enough.....can see a trip to Marion shortly:arghh:if not.

So looks like I could be off the hook though might have been nice to have got a team photo on all your finery, maybe a before and after set :biglaugh: would brighten up my FLICKR page.

:D

Ooh I am panicking now as all my posh togs are in the container (which is probably in the Suez canal) feel a shopping trip may be in order too - dont do heels though especially after a few glasses of the old vino collapso! Getting in and out of a limo in a posf frock, heels and after one or two:goofy:

Cant wait

Lindsey

Guest Libby1971

I have a confession to make...

I can't walk in heels and I will definitely spill something if I am wearing a posh frock because that is just how my life is...:confused:

So I am afraid that I will do my very very best but it'll probably be trousers and a pair of flip flops because that they way, if I do lose my balance/ fall over I can still blame the shoes!

Is there some kind of support group for the eternally incompetent at basic life skills like walking?

Libby

PS I am still going to go shoppin though!

My names Lindsey and I cant walk in heels before I've had the wine! Not Alcoholics Anonymous but heels anonymous!

Yes - Congratulations Foxychick - We will have a drink for you this time and then afterwards when the little one is born we will go again, then you can drink! Hope you are feeling ok - not too sick/tired/hot!

Lindsey

Guest Yorkshire lass

I must say that i have to confess that i have been partaking in my own vino tasting experience in the comfort of my own home as we have just been inspected by those lovely, adored people from OFSTED. Without the comforting support of my friend Vino, i would have cried ALOT. But OFSTED over and now live is back to relative normality.......

Either of those dates sound great to me Liz.

Let me know if there is anything I can help with...paper cups for in coach wine tasting...paper plates for the doritos...or is that far too lady-like?

Guest Libby1971

Liz I have only just noticed that youn have mentioned dates:err:.

Both dates are fine with me, just let me know when and where and I shall be readily available.

Thanks for doing this, what an inspired idea!:notworthy:

Libby

How did I MISS this post !! Anyway, a little like Sarah, with a new house, Xmas I would prefer the latter part of Jan 08, having said that I would like to be included in the no's but Ash working a lot of weekends up to Xmas (doh !) no choice really, on probation & being 'asked' to !! If you know what I mean.

Anyway, once I know a date I can confirm nearer the time.

Great idea BTW.

Angela x

Which region? If it's the Barossa you can count me in - I'll have MIL staying too in December and am sure she'd enjoy it too, so two of us if it's the Barossa (presume if it's McLaren Vale it will be leaving from somewhere too far for us to get to without driving first and after - and that would spoil all the fun of having a tour!

D

Ah well never mind. I did do a cheese and wine tour recently of the Barossa with my folks and can highly recommend that! You pick up a cool bag from the Barossa Cheese and Wine Co in Angaston containing four cheeses, crackers, a cheeseboard and knife and a map with suggested wineries to visit, and which wines to try with which cheeses! I think the McLaren Vale visitors centre does something similar so you might want to consider that for your trip.

have fun anyway, even though it will be without us (sob...sob...)

D