Sign in to follow this  
Guest lorraine1

renting with pets

Guest lorraine1

How easy is it to get a rental property with pets? I have 2 dogs and a cat all fairly well behaved, dogs are 12 and 9 and cat 7 so all adults, we brought them with us from england. We have been up in Cairns for 2 year now in a rental and we rented in the UK as well. I am hoping to work at Noarlunga hospital so that area would be good, we will be coming down in August, could do with a long term rental as well don't want to move again, to hard with 2 teenagers as well :goofy:

I'd get some references from your current landlord, showing that no damage has been caused by your pets - that might help.

Guest lorraine1

Thanks I will do that, I know it will be difficult. Do you know if theres any caravan parks or anything in the area that allows them we could always live in a caravan or something while we find somewhere

Guest Nicky&Andy

l j hooker have a few pet friendly rentals advertised, (a few in aldinga, by car 15mins from noarlunga) hope this helps

Guest lorraine1

thanks for that and Diane I'll definately try that chinese out you mentioned in another post we have been missed that more than anything else:biglaugh: