Guest donna T

Coffee Morning - Thursday 15th November Hallett Cove

Guest donna T

I am having a coffee morning on Thursday 15th November if anyone fancies a chat.

No occaision and nothing to sell:o

Really in response to the girls night out and how a few people wanted the opportunity to get together - so here it is if you fancy it!

Little ones welcome (bring bathers if it is hot) - PM me for the address

Hope to see you there

Donna x

Guest Guzzler&Sas

hi donna

missed this somehow .....

yes, i will pop over in my quick timeslot in between dropping ruby at kinde and collecting her, bit like last week

see you about 9.15am

cheers

sas

Guest deb and stoo

Yo Donna dude

Thanks for the coffee and cakes this morning, next time we'll bring some ourselves, hope everyone likes Tim Tams :) as thats our favs.

Thanks for letting me clean your pool, can see me doing that as a retirement job......just need to loose about 6 stone get a complete body waxing and a tan and I'll look flippin goergous in my speedos:confused:( oh god I think I'm going to be sick)....anyway shame I couldn't save the Huntsman....better luck next time and just to say you have a really beautiful house:)

Sorry we didn't stay too long but putting all efforts into job hunting and when I got in there was 2 job offers waiting so got everything crossed here;).

See you all soon

Guest donna T
    Yo Donna dude

Sorry we didn't stay too long but putting all efforts into job hunting and when I got in there was 2 job offers waiting so got everything crossed here;).

See you all soon

That is so fantastic - I am really pleased for you - are they in your field?

It was lovely to see you both again and thanks so much for digging the Huntsman out -:notworthy: I hadn't even noticed it but I am sure the kids would have done - eek!

Sorry I didn't get a chance to chat to you Deb - next time:)

Guest deb and stoo

Hi Donna dude

Yes both in Aviation but one in Newcastle (flying up on the 26th) one in Sydney(awaiting an interview date) so might be leaving Deb and the boys on their own during the week etc but sure you lot will keep her entertained with coffee mornings and wine tastings:jiggy:

She said she'll chat to you soon;)

Guest Denise 42

Hi

would love to meet up have no little ones though and day off from ward thursday

Denise

Guest donna T
    Hi

would love to meet up have no little ones though and day off from ward thursday

Denise

HI Denise

So sorry - it was last Thursday :arghh:

There is bound to be another one soon though

Donna x