It was all going so smoothly!!

Guest louiesmum

Guest louiesmum

It was all going so well heard from Oz re visa, sent payment off told them where we want to have visas put in. House on market Monday sold on Thursday for asking price, wow I thought how lucky are we, no chains etc etc. We all were so happy, only to have the bombshell dropped on us that there is a problem with buyers morgage! Aggghhh:sad:. I feel really fed up it now means house got be like show home ha ha & endless people comming round saying I dont like the colour, er paint it then, & the kitchens a bit small did you read the details!!

Time for a large glass of wine I do beleive!:confused:

Guest graandjac

:confused:Count your self lucky ours has been on the market 8 weeks and the first viewing os on saturday. The heating , wireing,roof,wondows,carpet,kitchen and bathrooms have all been done in the past 6 years and are spotless , early days if the first viewing was the same week...!!!these things are sent to try us, Cheers Graham

just remember it will all be over soon!

you'll get another offer and that buyer will be able to complete in no time!

i am certain you were ready for a long wait anyways, so try and think of that and i know you'll get there!!!

Guest happy-jools

Our house sale fell through 2 weeks before completing.:arghh:

Weve had no viewers since. And the worst thing is I think the poeple who pulled out have a bought a house two doors away. God if I see them, think I will scream at them!!!

Changing Estate Agents in the New Year.

p.s. good luck for the weekend Graham & Jac. Maybe these will be the ones.:jiggy:

Guest Denise 42

Hi

dont dispair we rented our house and had loads of people look and in the end got the right one, and its 35 here just to let you know

Denise here since August 24 and loving it

Guest Richard & Amanda

I agree with the rest don't worry it will all come good in the end......

or so I keep telling myself.

Our house is on the market and has been since Sept 5th - very craftily sneaked in there before the 3bed hips came into force.

NOT A SINGLE VIEWING since and I'm now disheartened with all this minimilist rubbish.

Things stuffed in cupboards "just in case". We are stuck in a dead end 12 week contract.

Though there is light at the end of the tunnel - the contract finishes on 26th Nov and then we are FREE to go with another agent and hopefully sell if we reduce by £10k - that sticks in my throat for some reason!:realmad:

Now if Mervyn King would just reduce interest rates in time for Chrimbo that might just help! Oh and a reduction in petrol would be a bonus! :unsure: