Guest chillyanna

TRA passed at last

Guest chillyanna

At last i have passed my TRA. :D

Well really i passed it some time ago but thanks to a mix up at the TRA office in Australia i have just found out today that i have passed. my application was sent to my agents on the 09th august. after a long wait my agents GO MATILDA contacted the TRA to ask why the delay? storey is they passed my application then sent it back with another surname onthe application,:shocked: thus it was not recognized by my agents then sent back to the TRA.

now the mix up has come to light i am to get my certificate with MY name on the front:). so fingers crossed i can now move on to the next stage.

it has been strange watching people pass TRA who applied a lot after me

i would like to thank all the team at GO MATILDA for sorting this out for me

Guest Django

Blimey geezer :shocked:

I thought you were a lot further down the line than that. Mind you, you would be without the mix up. Well I reckon a beer or three is the order of the day.;) So onwards and upwards. Next step visa application? What one you going for? Hope this runs a bit smoother and therefore faster for you. :D

Pete

Hi guys,

well congratulations are the order of the day for this one.

That's unfortunate that it has taken this long to sort out, but you passed which is the main thing, so full steam ahead for the next lot of paperwork.

Guest graandjac

:jiggy:Well done guys the first and biggest stage out of the way, now kick back and let your agent take over, well done Cheers Graham

Guest Martin and Val

Fantastic news, well done.

Hope the next stage is quicker for you, good luck.

Martin and Val :jiggy:

Nice one chaps!!! Thats the hard bit done....now let the agent take the reins and fill in the rest!!!!

Good luck with the rest!

Dan and Steph