scooterdan

Entertainment Book

Guest Bodie

Give me a shout mate, I'll source one for you through work. We use them as a fundraiser.

I am getting mine through my sons school and have the order form if you need one $65 per book $13 goes to the school.

My son has just brought the order form home from school for next years. Schools generally do them as a fund raiser. We also get them offered through work.

Guest shella_n

Ive heard about these. Are they really worth getting? Do you end up saving what it costs you?

Ive heard about these. Are they really worth getting? Do you end up saving what it costs you?

Depends on how often you eat out. If you only go out a couple of times a yr then no but we went to our local italian and saved $25, then had a bday party at Outback Jacks and saved $40. Plus been to other places so def saved a tonne of cash.

It also has discounts off excursions if you are looking at that - Barrossa Valley tours have 25% off - so if there are 4 going, one goes free ($130 saved!)

Hope that helps

xxxx

Guest rachinadelaide

We got ours throught he RSPCA website last year.

We love having ours each year and despite the fact that we often forget to take the vouchers with us when we go places that are featured in the book, we still end up saving much more than it costs us. We loaned the book to my parents when they were here for 3 months last year and they used it heaps.