Guest Paula H

Finding work

Guest Paula H

Hi all,

some advice pleeeeeeeaaaaaaassssssseeeeeeeeee

We had an email today saying we would be allocated a CO within three months so the move looks a lot more likely (and quicker) than we first thought. :goofy:

My question is, i am now madly researching Adelaide but it is mind boggling to say the least. My OH is a Carpenter, can anyone recommend any area's where there is a need for hard working Carpenters? We have 3 children (11,9,2) so schooling is a must too.

thanks

Paula :jiggy:

for tradies you cant really base your home around his work, you will find if he works for house builders he will have to travel where ever the work is...we live in port noarlunga and at the moment all oh's work is south but he has had to travel to the north, hills and even murray bridge for work.

Jo

Guest Paula H
    for tradies you cant really base your home around his work, you will find if he works for house builders he will have to travel where ever the work is...we live in port noarlunga and at the moment all oh's work is south but he has had to travel to the north, hills and even murray bridge for work.

Jo

Thanks

did he find work quickly? can you advise us on where to look?