seaford 6-12

Guest hel&sam

Guest hel&sam

just for the record, i've said in the past that we're happy with seaford blah blah blah, well opinions change and it doesnt look like Cam will be staying there much longer. Not slating the place, i know lots of people who are very happy and doing well there, its just not suiting mine.

Helen.

Guest hel&sam

hiya kath, it crossed my mind but its another school that i've heard good and bad about so i'm really nervous about sending him somewhere else that might not suit him, not moving him again so i've got to be sure its a good one this time. At least i can console myself that im doing the best i possibly can even though i'll be broke for the rest of my life i think.!!

Helen. x