Tra

Guest shellymc

Guest Opportunities
Hi all I'm so excited that my TRA has come back positive after a long wait of 7 weeks!!! Yipee now state sponsership :jiggy:

Shelly,

Congrats!!! Enjoy ! Good luck with the SS Application!

Karen

x:biglaugh:

Guest helene73
Hi all I'm so excited that my TRA has come back positive after a long wait of 7 weeks!!! Yipee now state sponsership :jiggy:

Yeah congratulations :) your on your way now x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest petal

CONGRATULATIONS SHELLYMC :biglaugh::biglaugh:

we got ours back last week it feels great ah one hurdle down , two to go our agent submitted our ss today so i guess it will be a long wait again lol..

logged into site already to see it there how sad am i , guess i will have ocd with this for many weeks to come :goofy:

let me know when you lodge yr ss

take care

susan x

Guest vicky_1970

Brilliant news !! I'm hoping mine will be back soon - I'm at about 6 weeks so hopefully only one to go !! You definately get OCD with this process - can't stay off my emails !!

Guest shellymc

Hi My agent lodged my ss on the 18th March, you have 30 days to submit your documents and I believe it is taking about 7 weeks at the minute, so getting OCD again checking the website LOL. Good luck with yours

CONGRATULATIONS SHELLYMC :biglaugh::biglaugh:

we got ours back last week it feels great ah one hurdle down , two to go our agent submitted our ss today so i guess it will be a long wait again lol..

logged into site already to see it there how sad am i , guess i will have ocd with this for many weeks to come :goofy:

let me know when you lodge yr ss

take care

susan x

Guest shellymc

Hiya Helen thanx u should hear from urs soon because you are not far behind me, Its so exciting when you get the news but also scary at the same time lol. speak to you soon x

Yeah congratulations :) your on your way now x

Guest helene73
Hiya Helen thanx u should hear from urs soon because you are not far behind me, Its so exciting when you get the news but also scary at the same time lol. speak to you soon x

I can't wait :) soooo excited for you well done again :) x