Guest teamV

Is this normal

Guest teamV

We just got are state Sponsorship this morning, is it normal for it to only last for 30 days,we should have it in before then ,but just thought I would ask.

Thank you for your application for Sponsorship to Immigration SA. I am pleased to inform you that the Government of South Australia would like to offer you State Sponsorship for the above visa subclass.

This Sponsorship approval is valid for 30 days and you must lodge your visa application with DIAC within this 30 day period. This 30 days does not take into account any other timelines that might impact on this application

Hi, as long as you get your visa application in within 30 days you'll be fine. Better to get it done sooner rather later.

Andrew

Guest Guest6899

Hi yes i was shocked that it only lasted for 30 days as we were going delay the meds etc as was pretty skint. But had to apply within the 30 days, so get your flexible friend ready as its an expensive month!!!

Guest Opportunities

Kevin,

Like everyone said it is normal re the 30 days. Better sooner than later, this is what you needed to move on to the next step! Sure you know this, but just a reminder that once you have lodged your visa with DIAC to log back in SA Immigration to enter your TRN no. and to generate Form 1100 to be send to DIAC. Without DIAC receiving form 1100, they will not have the proof that you have been granted SS.

Good luck!

Karen

x