Guest The Broadheads

Orthodontist..

Guest The Broadheads

Has anyone had any work done (eg braces) and can recommend a good orthodontist :huh: Nic x

Guest tosher

I use Dr Damian Gallagher. He has a place in Hallett Cove, Newton and in the city.

8223 3644.

Hope this helps :)

Guest bishop3912

Hi we use Dr Reilly, he is based in Morphett Vale but also has clinics in Aberfoyle Park, Willunga, payneham, mainland, Henley beach, port noarlunga south. My kids really like him which helps. His number is 83260330.

Guest Pam777

I am in the dental industry and we recommend Simon Freezer he is based in a few locations around Adelaide. I am also taking my son to see him.

Pam

Just make sure whoever you use doesn't have their hygenist remove the braces.

Meaning...I can recommend who not to go to, because I had my tooth broken (to the point of losing it!) after the hygenist removed the brackets.

Guest The Broadheads

Thanks everyone for the recommendations :jiggy:x

I am up in Golden Grove and can say nothing but good about Con Vanco on Vanco Orthodontics - I came to Adelaide 18 months ago with a full set of braces that had been on for 18 months when I got here - nothing much had happened since I had had them on. I went to see Vanco's as soon as I arrived, had a few things moved about and changed and finally had them taken off last week - I think I have walked away with almost perfect teeth. My main problem was having an adult incisor pulled down but because of my age it has taken a lot longer than it normally would.

I would highly recommend Vanco's as an orthodontist.

Guest The Broadheads

I found this today and thought it might help others looking too. Lots of information;

www.aso.org.au/docs/orthodontics/cost.htm

I've just read somewhere else that "children under 18 can get braces via public dental services for as little as $500" This is all very confusing. I'm just going to make an appointment, ask lots of questions and take it from there.