dickcleaver

manchester medicals

Hi,

have any Women had to have smear tests in the medicals or brought a letter from your doctor stating details of yor last smear.

i read on some other forums that some of you did?

However it states nothing of this on the paper work sent from Manchester clinic for our meds next month.

any advice cheers!

Rich.

Guest owenker4

Hiya,

Our family attended our medicals on 10.5.2011 at Dr Million/Smiths office 11 St John Street. I was not asked for any details of passed smears neither was I asked to do a smear whilst I was there. He did say if I had been 40 I would have needed a Breast XRay. But all we had to do was urine samples, then he checks you over ie looks in ears, eyes, weighs you etc. Then takes bloods, you will be charged extra if you have any tattoos because they check you for Hep A & B... I found them really good. Hope it goes well.

Hi Rich

I saw Dr Million (great name)in Manchester in March 2011, i didnt have to take details of smears and he never asked about my smear history. Had routine bloods, urine test and general check over including height and weight. Then had a chest xray which was performed in the same building, hope this helps Michelle

Hey Rich,

Had our meds in Manchester end April and no mention of smear etc. I am over 40 and did not have breast examination but just a chest x ray............ps our visa was granted yesterday!!!

Allison

I had mine in Manchester with dr Smith no mention of smear or even when my last one was done. Did have breast exam as im over 40