Which Football Team To Support ?

minty

When I was I youngster over in Oz I supported Glenelg (well I was born there) and I always remember the big game was against Sturt. I used to listen to it in the radio with the friends across the road .........ah memories!!

When we get over there the kids will be told who they can't support - which will be Sturt ........lol

Guest Guest5035
Oy! Take that back this minute! Have you know my son and heir broke his arm in two places this Saturday playing the World Game (he did save the goal though - and yes, he was the goalie so he was allowed to touch the ball with his hands!)

That's what footie is missing - goalies!

He should have used his hands then, instead of his arm!!:D

Jokes aside, hope he's ok, was it a clean break or just a hairline fracture, bet mums giving him everything he wants!!;)

Stevo

Guest Guest5035
Stevo,

I cant take football advice from a man who has a picture of a cuddly animal for his avitar :nah:

Hair products advise yes, footy advice no ;)

from the look of your avitar i wouldn't take any chances on my hairstyle advice from you:biglaugh::biglaugh:

stevo

Guest ozarsenal

I have followed Arsenal for nearly 40 years from Adelaide - much easier now with Foxtel than when I was a kid waiting for the next issue of Shoot! to come out and getting a few highlights of big games if we were lucky. We now get most games live. There is a good supporters group both online and that meet at a pub in the CBD for 4 or 5 games a season.

I also support Adelaide United in the A-League and as far as Aussie Rules go - The Crows (having a bad season this year).

I have followed Arsenal for nearly 40 years from Adelaide - much easier now with Foxtel than when I was a kid waiting for the next issue of Shoot! to come out and getting a few highlights of big games if we were lucky. We now get most games live. There is a good supporters group both online and that meet at a pub in the CBD for 4 or 5 games a season.

I also support Adelaide United in the A-League and as far as Aussie Rules go - The Crows (having a bad season this year).

Any westham meet ups for the games ?

Guest ozarsenal

maybe - if we both make a cup final! Especially now after your season and the way we played last season unlikely for us too! I'm thinking about starting up a QPR supporters club! ;-)

Oy! Take that back this minute! Have you know my son and heir broke his arm in two places this Saturday playing the World Game

That's what footie is missing - goalies!

The world game, yes the world game such great words Diane,

The world game where it actually has to go in the goal to count

The world game where they let the players take throw ins

The world game where it is actaully kicked to each other hence the name FOOTball ( with the exception of throw ins and goalies )

HG

Guest Guest5035
My thoughts exactly...

670 views, 40 replies and now a 2nd whinger. Anyway what, quote"words", didn't you like, wasn't a bit near to home was it?? Get over it princess.

stevo

Guest rich
670 views, 40 replies and now a 2nd whinger. Anyway what, quote"words", didn't you like, wasn't a bit near to home was it?? Get over it princess.

stevo

I object to your use of "faggot" and no, it isn't close to home, but thanks for showing the world what a washed up relic you are. Even if it was close to hone, it still wouldn't make it ok. Kids read this forum as well as parents and people who live in the 21st century with modern enlightened attitudes. Your responses to everything indicate you live in fear of what is different to you.

I for one am fed up of you using this forum as a personal fiefdom where you just make inflammatory comments and strut around being the big bad. It's wrong

I'm not a whinger, I am a responsible adult. Maybe if more people complained about your outdated attitude and blatant outward display of prejudices on a public forum you could be sent back to the gutter where you may feel more comfortable.

Don't like what I said? Suck it up princess.

Guest Guest75

stevo

I'm leaving this in as it's quoted and rather hard to chop this thread up.

Where is the line that you should not step over?? This certainly is it

This may be great banter in the pub/bbq or living room - but not on a public forum.

The youngsters do frequent this forum and this is not a good way to show them how to behave.

Cop an infraction.:policeman::policeman:

Guest Tterrier81
wasn't a bit near to home was it?? Get over it princess.

stevo

yes it was near to home for me, my best friend who was a gay man in the army unfortunately took his own life 6 years ago after being ridiculed by small minded, weak, spineless bullys like yourself, but i tell u one thing steve, he was a million times the man u could ever hope to be!!