Ferret

Who supplies your Electricity ?

Or who bills you ?

I am currently with Tru energy and have recently received a letter stating my tariff will be increasing. Yesterday I get a salesman at the door advising me to change and save so much more, is it worth the hassle of changing and has anyone noticed a big saving by doing so ?

Cheers,

Ian

You want to be careful, all the tariffs will be going up. some companies wait a couple of months, to steal all the customers from the big companies, and lock them into contracts, before putting their own tariffs up. Not always the case, but something to watch out for. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Guest Sachertorte

If memory does not fail me, the current South Australian Gazette states that the electricity rates are going up around 17%. Looking at the other states, this is the largest energy price rise in the whole of Australia (other states have only had as little as short of 6.6%)

I've just swapped from Tru Energy to AGL. Their rates were cheaper and they gave me a 10% discount if I pay my bill by the due date. This is a much better deal than the 3% I was getting from Tru.

Guest guest569

we were swapping from Origin to Tru energy. Got a letter on monday saying that the rates were rising before they have even connected !!!