Guest jaxndel

We finally have an offer on our house - Yippee!

Guest jaxndel

Well after having our house on the market for 21 months we finally received an offer on it which we have accepted. We received our visas a couple of months ago after 3 years of first applying, so when the house has finalised we will be ready to go. Hoping to be in Adelaide at the end of September - YIPPEEEEEEE! We are scared, excited, nervous and everything else. Now to get rid of all the rubbish and decide what we are taking. Good luck to all those waiting to sell houses or waiting for visas. It will happen!!! :arghh::chatterbox:

Guest sunnydays
    Well after having our house on the market for 21 months we finally received an offer on it which we have accepted. We received our visas a couple of months ago after 3 years of first applying, so when the house has finalised we will be ready to go. Hoping to be in Adelaide at the end of September - YIPPEEEEEEE! We are scared, excited, nervous and everything else. Now to get rid of all the rubbish and decide what we are taking. Good luck to all those waiting to sell houses or waiting for visas. It will happen!!! :arghh::chatterbox:

:jiggy:CONGRATULATIONS!! Hope everything goes smoothly and you are enjoying your new life soon.:jiggy:

Guest guest7008

Huge Congrats to you!!!! So hard trying to sell at the moment - we been on market since March...no luck yet....send some of that magic selling dust over our way :) Well done and goodluck with it all x

Guest jlr248

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!! (Im thrilled for you, and just a little bit jealous, bitter and twisted too haha).

Guest MaxandDebs

That's great news just to say we have had a offer on our house as well,so we will be looking end of October time, luckly no chain as well.This is are second time though wer ping pongers

Guest jaxndel

Thank you Helen. I hope your house sells very soon. I think it was the vase of yellow flowers that sold it :-) Good luck!!!!

Guest jaxndel
    That's great news just to say we have had a offer on our house as well,so we will be looking end of October time, luckly no chain as well.This is are second time though wer ping pongers

Thank you and congratulations to you too. It should be a quick move for both of us. Make sure you stay there this time :-) xx

Guest jaxndel
    FANTASTIC NEWS!!!! (Im thrilled for you, and just a little bit jealous, bitter and twisted too haha).

Thank you!!! Your reply did make me laugh. How soon do you think you will be out there?? Good luck with everything.

Guest jaxndel
    :jiggy:CONGRATULATIONS!! Hope everything goes smoothly and you are enjoying your new life soon.:jiggy:

Thank you for your reply. I can't wait to get to Adelaide now. I am bubbling over with excitement. Tomorrow I will probably just be scared. Good luck to you too.

Congrats guys!!!! it certainly too a while and youve had some bad luck along the ways so everything crossed for you this time.

You'll be here before you know it!!!

Good luck with all your plans

Kim

x