Guest johnnydundee

Work wanted

Guest johnnydundee

Arrived in Adelaide a month ago,looking for Forklift related work ie Stores,warehouse and manufacturing

Have 20yrs Forklift experience also have assembly and machine operators experience

Would consider any type of work, please pm me with anything available.

Cheers John

Guest smit
    Arrived in Adelaide a month ago,looking for Forklift related work ie Stores,warehouse and manufacturing

Have 20yrs Forklift experience also have assembly and machine operators experience

Would consider any type of work, please pm me with anything available.

Cheers John

just look in paper and ring the recruitment agents.........most of it is casual,and hours that might not suit to start but you never know where it may lead....always been plenty work around..I presume you got your oz licence.Depends how far you wanna travel as well.

Guest Guest5035

If you have a Australian forky licence, seek.com.au is where to start, if not get your licence then look, or get a machine op job and go from there. The forky licence at the moment is being upgraded from a ticket to a licence with your piccy on it.

http://sa.gov.au/subject/Business,+industry+and+trade/Licensing+and+regulation/Licensing/High+risk+work

Stevo