Guest Hams

Job Wanted

Guest Hams

Just arrived in Adelaide from the UK to come stay with father. 23 year old, fit and healthy male, just graduated from Nottingham Trent University. Prepared to try anything but have experience in hospitality, retail and customer service as well as sports and coaching. Fast learner and very enthusiastic. PM me for mobile number.

Cheers,

Andrew

have a look on line google jobs in the areas you want to work, try seek.com. au etc.... Do some leg work and visit places you fancy working and hand out your resume,show your face you never know what responces you might get

, have a look in the Saturdays

Andrew

sorry, have a look in the saturdays adelaide advertiser in the job section, there could be seasonal,casual jobs in there or out and about or you may make contacts

Don't know of anything specific Andrew but I was in Marion shopping centre last week and quite a few of the shops were looking for casual xmas staff. Hope this helps, good luck with the search!

Guest Hams

Many thanks for quick replies. I have been to Marion and Noarlunga and also applied to 30+ Jobs on Seek. I have some casual lined up in Marion but just a few hours so far. I'm looking for an opportunity so that I can make a go of this move to OZ.