Australia Day

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Guest Guzzler&Sas

G'day

I thought today was the day to get a bit patriotic, so changed our Avator for a while ... have a fab day whatever you are doing - BBQ for us later with a load of mates who are Aussies, so keen to see how they do it!!!

Cheers

Sas

Guest dglamoore

We had a fab first aussie day :notworthy:

Up to city to watch parade this morning then spent morning vegging in elder park with friends listening to music. After lunch off to the beach for the afternoon and a bit of a cool off, finishing the day off with a drink or two!!!!!

We looked so patriotic we even had a family pic took by Adelaide government!!!!! Flags are flying on our balcony and on the car too :biglaugh::biglaugh: and not even aussies yet!!!!

Hope you all have a great day

Lisa:jiggy:

Guest Guzzler&Sas

phew what a weekend .....

thanks for that - I just had to put it on because of the bandanas the girls are wearing ... not sure if they have come out that well - Kenya is Ozzie flag and Ruby was yellow and gold Ashes tour last year ....

cheers

sas

xxx

Guest donna T

:jimlad::jimlad:How fab was our first Australia Day??

A winery tour in the daytime which was fab! and then to be followed by an Aussie Day party complete with the national antham and 'The Old Rocking Chair' song - my parents loved it - maybe they'll stay:jiggy: