Sign in to follow this  
Guest gymnast11

arggggggggggggggg so annoyed

Guest gymnast11

well i had a room in a salon for a couple of days, now the owner wants to put the rent up, was signing the lease today, it was on grange road so im afraid ive told her to do one, so if anyone looks at my thread im not there any more:arghh:very sorry but i will be up and running soon may even go mobile, its a start, ive tried to delete my post but dont know how to, can some one tell me plz, dont want to dissapoint any potential customers, thanks for the rant, over and done with now :smile: michelle x

Guest bigal

At the bottom of your post you should have an option to "edit post", delete and "save changes"

Guest gymnast11
    At the bottom of your post you should have an option to edit post, delete and save changes

hi went on all them and nothing, even my daughter tried and shes a whizz on a computor maybe there is something wrong with mine, anyway diane is going to delete it for my what a star, but thanks for the advice :) michelle x

Guest Guest75

You only have a short time to go back and edit posts - or else you will have to ask the mods to do it.