Guest mark&rachel

Rachel does it at Paragon Gym, Aberfoyle Park

Flagstaff Hill Primary do it too. Think both on Weds and Fridays

Guest neeks

they do it at sheidow park tennis club on sunday 10am,i used to do that class but joined paragon gym

Guest TheTodds

There's a fab class with Rachel from Esteem Fitness on a Wednesday at the Lutheran Church on Ragamuffin Drive in Hallett Cove. She does a beginners class from 6pm til 6.50pm and the advanced class from 7pm til 8pm. I was doing the advanced one for over a year but just had a baby so not been for about 5 months. I'm hoping to start back this week but may start with the beginners one. It's great fun and Rachel is fab. Only problem is she's pregnant so not sure how long she will be taking the class. Enjoy!

Guest leeannekays

I do Zumba in the uk and we arrive in Adelaide on 24th this month, I would like to continue after we have been there aces weeks.

We have a 5 week rental in Moana then looking at Woodcroft, po Noarlunga, Christies beach

Leeanne

I do Zumba in the uk and we arrive in Adelaide on 24th this month, I would like to continue after we have been there aces weeks.

We have a 5 week rental in Moana then looking at Woodcroft, po Noarlunga, Christies beach

Leeanne

They have just started weekly classes at Seaford Recreation Centre on Grand Boulevard.

Paul