Guest Franchesca

Driving Lessons

Guest Franchesca

I passed my VORT driving test on Saturday after only 5 lessons with CHRIS O'BRIEN:)

CHRIS O'BRIEN is patient, reliable, safe & F U N:v_SPIN:to learn to drive with.

I had previously had lessons in the UK and sadly failed my test before leaving the UK in Oct 07, so to have lessons with Chris and pass first time in Oz is just great.

If you are worried about learning to drive then please dont stress and worry

PHONE

CHRIS'S DRIVING SCHOOL 0449-140101

:)

Hi,

Firstly congratulations on passing your test you must be really pleased Franchesca. :)

Can I ask a question? - At the moment I am training to be a driving instructor in the UK, and as we will be moving to Oz with my husbands job not mine - I havent yet looked into the details of driving schools in Australia. Was the test the same as the Bristish one eg same manoevres etc, were there any differences that you noticed in the driving lessons / test to what you were taught over here? Just wandering how different the job will be over there!!!

Thanks

Hazel.

Guest Franchesca

Thanks for your kind messages:notworthy: I am looking forwrad to seeing you all again on the next 'Big Day Out'

The diving test here was actually harder in that you have to do all 5 manoevoures and not a choice of 2 that the exmainer picks in the UK.

The driving test experience was less nerve wracking here in Oz as the exainer actually SPEAKS to you as opppsed to just sitting there with his clipboard!!!! It wasnt easier just 'more human', hope this answers your questions.