St George's Day tomorrow

Diane

Just in case any proud pommies might have forgotten, it is St George's Day tomorrow, so if you have any flags left over from the Ashes (yayyy!) or the Rugby World Cup...or any hardly used ones from the Football World Cup, get them out and fly them with pride tomorrow!

(Mind you, my kids have said the house might get egged if I do that here!)

Guest Guest5035

what will the music be, god save the queen (bitch), Jerusalem or Land of Hope and Glory along with the Union Jack or is it the red cross..

stevo

Guest Barney Rubble
what will the music be, god save the queen (bitch), Jerusalem or Land of Hope and Glory along with the Union Jack or is it the red cross..

stevo

Will have to be land of hope and glory but lets not go into the list of "what glory ?"

Mine hangs in my office 'cause they cannot get a blind organised :unsure:

Don't need a name over my office door :biglaugh:

Guest Guest5035
That's it.....OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

You do realise Treason is still a capital offence???

never liked her and horse face and big ears after Di

Stevo

Just in case any proud pommies might have forgotten, it is St George's Day tomorrow, so if you have any flags left over from the Ashes (yayyy!) or the Rugby World Cup...or any hardly used ones from the Football World Cup, get them out and fly them with pride tomorrow!

(Mind you, my kids have said the house might get egged if I do that here!)

Easy to forget, even when living in England! We don't seem to be that patriotic with no public holidays for our patron saint or the Queen's Birthday!