Guest EmmaB

We're coming to Adelaide...hopefully!

Guest EmmaB

Hey all, myself and my South African boyfriend have made the big decision to move to Oz, we had previously planned on moving to South Africa but after a recent trip and a serious realisation just how scary the crime is we've decided that Oz has the closet lifestyle to SA and so our journey starts. We've had our CVs looked at by an agent and we're 5 points short of full residency but can gain entrance into South Australia with our 115 points, so we're thinking Adelaide might just be the place to come....any advice/tips you guys can give us would be greatly appreciated.

I really don't know where to start....

Thanks

Emma and Dij

Guest mOZzy

hello and welcome :wubclub:

if you'll go it alone then read read read a bit more and lots of reserach!!

good luck and ask away ...

Guest Amelia&Fred

be prepared for a very long wait and lots and lots and lots of forms! Our visa agent has been worth the money (pretty expensive) as she takes off some of the pressure and keeps us up to date.... good luck!

amelia

www.funkeldink.com

Guest EmmaB

Thanks all for your replies to my post......some of the websites are really handy!! Just spent the evening going through forms and establishing what supporting docs we need to send, jeez it's a minefield but we're getting there...slowly!!

Dij (my boyf) has to do his IELTS test and we're getting the Vertassess forms sorted this week so the ball is rolling - whoo hoo!!:P

Guest Django

It is a bit hard Emma but I for one am glad of it. If only the UK had such arrangements things might be better here.

Good luck with it all and hope to see you both in Australia

Pete