Guest nasifkhan

GSM 475 Query....Any Suggestions.....

Guest nasifkhan

Hi,

I am a 475 Visa holder (SA SS) with Software Engr. profession. I am finding very difficult to get a job in IT field in Adelaide.

Can someone tell me whether can I work in Sydney or Melbourne for some time and then come back to Adelaide some months later and complete the necessary requirement i.e (live for 2 years and work full time one year during that time).

Thanks

Nasif

Hi,

I am a 475 Visa holder (SA SS) with Software Engr. profession. I am finding very difficult to get a job in IT field in Adelaide.

Can someone tell me whether can I work in Sydney or Melbourne for some time and then come back to Adelaide some months later and complete the necessary requirement i.e (live for 2 years and work full time one year during that time).

Here are the relevant regulations:

Thanks

Nasif

[h=6]75.612[/h] If the applicant was nominated by a State or Territory government as described in subitem 1228(3A) of Schedule 1, condition 8539 must be imposed.

If the applicant was sponsored by a person as described in subclause 475.222(3), condition 8549 must be imposed.

[h=6]8539[/h] While the holder is in Australia, the holder must live, study and work only in an area specified by the Minister in an instrument in writing for item 6A1001 of Schedule 6A, as in force:

(a) when the visa was granted; or

(b) if the holder has held more than 1 visa that is subject to this condition — when the first of those visas was granted.

[h=6]8549[/h] While the holder is in Australia, the holder must live, study and work only in an area specified by the Minister in an instrument in writing for item 6701 of Schedule 6, as in force:

(a) when the visa was granted; or

(b) if the holder has held more than 1 visa that is subject to this condition — when the first of those visas was granted.

May I suggest you consult a registered migration agent with particulars about how you were sponsored and when your visa was granted?