475 Visa holder with Software Engr profession

Guest nasifkhan

Guest nasifkhan

Hi

I am a 475 Visa holder with Software Engr profession. I am finding very difficult to get a job in IT field in Adelaide.

Can someone tell me whether can I work in Sydney or Melbourne for some time and then come back to Adelaide some months later and complete the necessary requirement i.e (live for 2 years and work full time one year during that time).

Thanks

Nasif

Hi

I am a 475 Visa holder with Software Engr profession. I am finding very difficult to get a job in IT field in Adelaide.

Can someone tell me whether can I work in Sydney or Melbourne for some time and then come back to Adelaide some months later and complete the necessary requirement i.e (live for 2 years and work full time one year during that time).

Thanks

Nasif

Nasif, how could you work in Sydney or Melbourne AND fulfill the residency requirements at the same time? Starting over in a new country requires a lot of effort to find a job!

You have a moral but not a legal obligation to work in South Australia. And, to be best of my knowledge, should you decide to leave not only will you have deprived someone else the chance to gain sponsorship but the conditions of your visa may be cancelled and you might have to leave the country; you will not be in a position to apply for another Skilled/Regional Sponsored visa plus you will not be in a position to apply for permanent residence.

Keep looking. It's a job finding a job.

Edited by emmie