Jump to content

Advice please?

Guest bidsandrew

Recommended Posts

Guest bidsandrew

Hi, I am having huge problems with a service not being provided that we are paying for and no one is anwering my calls or emails - who can I take it further to? Is there something like citizens advice/watchdog etc in Oz?




Link to comment
Share on other sites

Can you stop paying for the service?


If so can you go and get the service somewhere else?


If they want your service they will come asking for there money and you can get your service again (if you want it).


Depends on what the service you are talking about to the answer to your question.


We could do with knowing what the service is without naming the provider then we can point you in the correct direction.



Hope to have some more info soon.


Rob an Mel

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest moonraker1959

I'm guessing you're paying for the "service"via either direct debit or standing order?Can you perhaps contact your bank and get it cancelled?Then obviously when the service contacts you to enquire where the payment is,you can tell them they did'nt provide the service!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, revised Privacy Policy and Terms of Use