Marshy

Going rate for apprentice or labourer?

Hi all, just wondering if I was to get some labour or a trainee in to work for me, what is the going rate for a days work? Or do you pay them by the hour?

Im in the flooring industry, landing in july. appreciate all advise.

Thank

Danny :-)

Hi

Please be mindful that this is now out of date as recent tenders have been announced and 2 of the listed apprenticeship centres will no longer be operating from 1st July. Please let me know if you need an updated list.

To get advice on wages for trainees and apprenticeships, please refer to fairwork - www.fwa.gov.au they will provide you with the information. it's also depend on what flooring you are looking to get in to.

Hope this helps.

Mel

Hi

Please be mindful that this is now out of date as recent tenders have been announced and 2 of the listed apprenticeship centres will no longer be operating from 1st July. Please let me know if you need an updated list.

Mel

Hi Mel

Thanks for the info, out of interest which 2 will not be operating from 1 July?

Hi Mel

Thanks for the info, out of interest which 2 will not be operating from 1 July?

ATEC and Mission Australia.

Mission Australia will only be operating in regional Areas.

The four Apprenticeship Centres operating in Metro areas from 1st July will be:

Sarina Russo

AusNac

Business SA

MEGT

Cheers!

hi

if you were to do labouring on a building site your looking at abour $25 to $30 ph based on working in a mangement role on a large project and dealing with numerous subcontractors

An apprentice Im not sure but I hear can be as low as $10 ph but I am sure someone will correct me.