Anne B

Good luck chelsea !!!!!

Such a big game tonight. Pity it starts at 4.15am Adelaide time - thank god for Foxtel IQ. Every time I've watched Chelsea in a cup final from outside the UK they have won, so I'm hoping that luck will continue. Getting nervous though......... fingers crossed.

Guest Django

Just to balance the thread you understand. :wink: C'mon Blackpool and Bayern. :jiggy:

Guest shed end col

Blue is the colour. Been a blues fan 43yrs biggest game in the clubs history. Hope we win it, come on the CHELS!

Just to balance the thread you understand. :wink: C'mon Blackpool and Bayern. :jiggy:

Nothing wrong with a bit of ying and yang. I just can't support another London team in Europe.

Guest Django
    I just can't support another London team in Europe.

......and I so can't support the ........ er.... um..... errrr........... well another West London side.

Guest Django
    West ham is In East London mate.......

Is it? Really? :shocked: I know I have been there on many occassions.:biggrin: What I was getting at was my team is also in West London along with ...err..... um ..... Sorry can't bear to say their name. :wink:

Guest shed end col

CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE! One very happy southener,paaaaaaarty

Guest railman2404

for all the non supporters

west ham nicked it in the last minutes Go Hammers!!!

chelsea for a change actually won a penalty shoot out 4-3 come on you blues

Guest ali

Congrats to all Chelsea fans out there. Keep the manager, he can do wonders for you.:smile:

Well they did it - fantastic! After they beat Benfica I felt Chelsea were destined to win. Can't believe it after that awful defeat against Man U a few years back. Sorry to Spurs fans that they've lost their place in the Champions League next year and well done to West Ham. Might just have to stay out the UK for any future finals...

Well happy for Westham as a supporter and fair play to Chelsea. At least spurs get knocked down to the Europa league so every cloud an all :)

The best news was 'arry didn't get into European Cup......soryy Spurs fans but 'arry is .........just .........so.............well unlikeable.

Well done to Chelsea and from all accounts West Aaaaammm were lucky...........and i think if they keep Big Sam they will be back down in a season or two he isn't a premiership manager. A bit like Mick McCarthy and Neil Warnock good in the Championship but not the Premiership.