Just found out about this site

Guest James1979

Hey phil,

Big move hey? Good luck.

I'm going on 25th June from London. Have to catch up when we all arrive.

If anyone else is interested in sharing accom for a while, let me know.

Xx

What time you flying nat, I'm going on the 25th as well. I'm flying at 18.30 from terminal 3. If your about I'll catch you in the airport for a few beers :-)

You keep delaying Ali!

Good luck and hope it goes smoothly

Thanks man. It's very complicated as a few people need my help over here and I'd feel much more at ease if I take care of business before I fly out. I still might make the dates I had in mind but it looks very tough.

Cheers:smile:

Guest Guest75
Thanks man. It's very complicated as a few people need my help over here and I'd feel much more at ease if I take care of business before I fly out. I still might make the dates I had in mind but it looks very tough.

Cheers:smile:

I can appreciate leaving everything tidy and making sure all are well - but don't leave it too long!!!!

Guest Natski33

Im flying at 1030 pm so think we will miss each other. : (

Have to arrange to meet up when we get out there.

Nat.

QUOTE=Marshy;233270]What time you flying nat, I'm going on the 25th as well. I'm flying at 18.30 from terminal 3. If your about I'll catch you in the airport for a few beers :-)

I can appreciate leaving everything tidy and making sure all are well - but don't leave it too long!!!!

Aye Tyke. Its very late over here and I just came back from a 4 day charity event me and my team organized and managed for underprivileged children. This was one of the reasons I had to stay as I know each and every one of the 70 children the team is helping out. There are other similar activities and matters that need taking care of.

I will keep your advice close to me and will initially try to make it as planned before, if not I don't think that I'll be out later than September (fingers crossed).

Cheers mate:smile:

Just want to say a massive thank you to natski33 for the night out this weekend, had and amazing time! nice to meet people with the same outlook on life as you.

you have give me a new perspective on going to oz on my own, and if i meet anyone who is half as nice a you i will be over the moon!

you will do really well in australia, you got the full package. i really hope we can stay friends.

see you in singapore with you name on the little billboard haha, i will have the champers on ice for you xxx :-)

Hi again,ive been reading all the messages back and forth,im so excited for you and so glad youve met up with some people already,|I bet you cant wait to go now,dont forget to keep in touch on here and lt us kow how youre getting on.good luck see you on the other side.Clare :-)

Hi again,ive been reading all the messages back and forth,im so excited for you and so glad youve met up with some people already,|I bet you cant wait to go now,dont forget to keep in touch on here and lt us kow how youre getting on.good luck see you on the other side.Clare :-)

cheers clare, hopefully you won't be far behind me. will defo stay in touch, will send you some updates once I'm set up. keep me posted on the sale of your house, i already put ross forward to try and push it out to his client base as he is now working in alan and harris estate agents.

if there is anything i can do to help you only got to ask, even a lift from the airport when you land.

p.s

tell tim I'm struggling to sell my van if he knows anyone, left it a bit late to shift it but could do with the cash now. 02 plate transit, will take £2200 for it.

speak soon

Heavy weekend of partying on, doing all the goodbyes. The limbo stage is hard, excited, burning the candle at both ends and trying to get everything ready for the move is tuff to juggle, but it will all be with it. I'm looking forward to getting to oz and sorting my life out. Its a mess at the moment lol. Get back on track with fitness and think about making my investments pay!

We all got one thing in common, the bigger picture... We are doing this because we can. And it's not about where your from, it's where your at...

;-)

Guest Natski33

I'm soo soo excited to come over there now. Amazing times with marshy over weekend. Gonna be my top mucker i think!!

Can't wait to get there and meet up with everyone and make new friends in new life in aAdelaide.

See u all very soon x x