Guest markandcate

Needing a dentist

Guest markandcate

Hi, can anyone reccommend a nice dentist? Looks like I'm going to have to go soon but I am a total wimp when it comes to teeth so need a nice, gentle one? :eek: I'm living in Aberfoyle Park but don't mind travelling abit. Any ideas on cost too as we haven't got insurance!!

Thanks in advance!

I have used the dentist at the hub, several dentists in the practice, but the lady I saw was quite gentle considering I needed an extraction. I am a wimp when it comes to anything dentistry. I also had them cleaned and the hygenist was better than some others who have cleaned my teeth in the past.

It was not cheap, but I don't know of any cheaper, just a few more expensive. If you ring and ask first they will give you an idea of the cost.

Guest ReadyPenny

Blackwood Dental is good too on Coromandel Parade at Blackwood opposite the ABC childcare centre. Claire the hygenist is absolutely wonderful!! She massages your jaw in between cleaning to stop it from aching!!!!! The practice is also expensive, sorry can't recall how much. It's really a good idea to get some extras cover it will save you a bucket load of cash

Guest markandcate

Thank you both, think I will give them a ring tomorrow and face my fear!!