NBSA registration (nurses please help!)

Hazel M

We are just completing the NBSA registration form and it says that we have to send copies of qualifications etc.

Does anyone know if these have to be certified copies as it doesnt specify or is just a normal copy ok ?? (and is it the same for the ANMC? Might as well find out before I get to that stage!)

Thanks in advance. :notworthy:

Hazel

I know that Tracey had to get the documents for the ANMC certified though I don't think she had to for the NBSA. She is at work at the mo I shall find out when she rings.

BTW you can get your documents signed by an independant doctor or nurse as they are on the list of those able to do so. ;)

Pete

Hi there I am still waiting for my registration to come through (2 months and counting!). I didn't sent certified copies - as I read it, it didn't ask for certifed copies - probably why its taking so long :) We had some of our documents certified by colleagues at work just stamp it with the hospital stamp. If you look on the list of people who are able to certify on the immigration website - nurses and doctors are able to do this (as Pete said)

Lindsey

I registered with ANMC first and asked them to forward my documents onto NBSA. So this meant I only had to pay approx 20 dollars to register with NBSA. I also did not send my documents certified.

Lyn

sorry Hazel,

You do have to get your documents CERTIFED for the ANMC and I ask our nursing board to send them copies of my course contents as I trained in a school of nursing which no longer exists.

lynne