One for the ladies

Guest markmet

Guest markmet

Have all of us females gone fifty shades crazy. I searched Noarlunga, and Marion for third instalment of the trilogy today and cannot get it anywhere. Phoned all the big w, target and Kmart and bookstores to find it sold out. Somewhere in Adelaide must have it surely. I'm In flagstaff and would appreciate it If someone could let me know If they spot it while they are out and about. Fifty shades freed is the title. Yes I know it's s bit naughty but has a good story and would love to find out what happens next.

Chris

Guest Cyprus06

Hi Chris I got mine from Kmart at the collanades shopping centre in noarlunga, think I was in the right place at the right time as it looked like they has just replenished the stock - It was last week.

Sandra :rolleyes:

Guest markmet

Hi Sandra

Thanks for that. I did try there though yesterday and they didn't have it. Like you say you were in the right place at the right time. I'm sure I will get my hands on a copy nxt week, I just wanted it a s a p so I can see what happens next as I've thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Hope you are enjoying yours. Happy reading.

Chris.

Guest Jade2412
Have all of us females gone fifty shades crazy. I searched Noarlunga, and Marion for third instalment of the trilogy today and cannot get it anywhere. Phoned all the big w, target and Kmart and bookstores to find it sold out. Somewhere in Adelaide must have it surely. I'm In flagstaff and would appreciate it If someone could let me know If they spot it while they are out and about. Fifty shades freed is the title. Yes I know it's s bit naughty but has a good story and would love to find out what happens next.

Chris

Hi you can order it from Angus & Robertson. Mine took about 2 days to get delivered.

Guest vikkiann

I got mine from k mart in seaford. Very addictive reading but very enjoyable. If you can't get a copy you can borrow mine, I'm in Aldinga though so a bit of a drive to borrow a book

I saw it in Kmart Colonades yesterday afternoon, although it wasn't in the book section .......... it was down in the toy department!

Incidentally ............ a good friend of mine works for a publishing company in the UK and they are soon releasing a trilogy called 80 Days Yellow .......... similar to 50 Shades but far superior writing, less repetitive, and a better, more in depth story. It's being released in August over there so might be worth looking out for (although apparently I'm getting my copy in the next couple of weeks thanks to my friends generosity :biglaugh:)

Edited by wizzywozza