pegibson

Hi there

Hi guys.

My name is Paul.

Me and my girlfriend and my baby daughter plan on moving to Adelaide from Cornwall, UK.

We are half way or so the visa process, I have my trade certificate from the TRA, we are just waiting on

the re-sit results for the IELTS test.

We are hopefully coming over with state sponsorship from Adelaide, Visa 176.

I just wanted to say hi, and ask about Adelaide, best and worst experiences of the ares please..

Thanks in advance

Hi Paul & Co

Welcome to the site, loads of very helpful people on here, so ask any questions you have as you'll sure to get some great advice and help.

Good luck with everything

Kim

x

Guest andylynnchriskirst

Hi Paul and Family,

Welcome to Poms In Adelaide! It's an amazing site, which has certainly helped us through our visa process, and now, just after we arrived.

Adelaide is a stunning city, and although we haven't done too much travelling yet, what we have seen has been fantastic!

Poms In Adelaide members are brilliant, so helpful and kind! As the above post from Damms said, just ask any questions you want or browse through the threads and I'm sure you'll find someone who has been through it before!

Good Luck on your results! And keep PIA updated with your visa process!

The Horns!

x

Just to update:

Ielts re-mark came back, sooo happy, it went up from 6.5, to 7.5.

So passed all the 4 modules now.

EOI updated and posted online now.

Turns out we are going for visa 190 now, I thought it was still the 176, but it was changed in the July shake up.

Guest matt n mel
    Just to update:

Ielts re-mark came back, sooo happy, it went up from 6.5, to 7.5.

So passed all the 4 modules now.

EOI updated and posted online now.

Turns out we are going for visa 190 now, I thought it was still the 176, but it was changed in the July shake up.

Good luck with your application, and certainly don't hesitate to ask questions etc on pia. It is an amazing site, and the single best and most helpful resource I have used over the last 2 years from starting the visa application process to helping to settle now that I've been here a month. In the beginning I spent hours poring over all the old threads and just trying to gain as much knowledge as possible. Keep us posted....