Guest forrey

tree surgeon looking for sponsership ?

Guest forrey

hi.does anyone know of any tree surgery companys in adelaide willing to sponser climbers ?????? from the uk . have nine years within the industry. please shout back if ya do.thank you.and all take care . james

hi.does anyone know of any tree surgery companys in adelaide willing to sponser climbers ?????? from the uk . have nine years within the industry. please shout back if ya do.thank you.and all take care . james

Hi

My partner is a Tree Surgeon and we looked into several companies before we came out.

We had a meet up in the UK with Active Tree Care as they were having a recruitment drive in the UK however they were really looking for people to do power line clearance work, which my partner was not interested in. However I know that they were willing to help with obtaining the Visa for you at their expense but I do wonder if you would be tied to them.

Climbing is hard work in 35 plus degrees and a good experienced climber will get

Between 22-24 Dollars per hour. Considering the level of danger sometimes involved

I personally don’t feel the Salary reflects the skills required for the job.!!

But good luck, try active and see what they say, if you came out on a 495 VISA

There appears to be plenty of work for a Climber !!