orrelljet

R.I.P. UKNova

A great source of UK-based TV downloads has just closed down...a genuinely sad day.

"To the members of UKNova.

UKNova is being forced to change. We have been issued with a "cease and desist" order by FACT (The Federation Against Copyright Theft).

Despite our efforts to cooperate with the UK media companies, FACT have stated: "ALL links or access to content provided by UKNova are infringing, unless it can be proven that explicit permission from the copyright holder for that content has been obtained"."

Yes, it's been coming for a while. I hadn't used UKNova for years because I much prefer thebox (unfortunately this is likely to be next on the list).

Jim

Yes, it's been coming for a while. I hadn't used UKNova for years because I much prefer thebox (unfortunately this is likely to be next on the list).

Jim

Uk nova will be sadly missed.

Cant register with the box as you need an invite.

Anyone with a spare invite?

Thanks

:policeman:and of course with the law as it is, a forum could get into serious trouble if it was thought it was promoting the use of illegal file sharing sites in any way so can I as a moderator kindly request people to not use the forum for this purpose? Obviously we have no control over what is said in PMs but please keep stuff off the open forum.

Thanks.